Migration assistant windows 10 -

Migration assistant windows 10 -

Looking for:

Migration assistant windows 10.Lataa Windows 10 













































     


- Uninstall and Remove Windows Migration Assistant Step by Step



 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback. I repaired the edge But then I got a message that said an error occurred while preparing the information for transfer. I also turned off my firewall which was recommended. I tried all these things including running with it administrator account but I still kept getting the error message.

Just will not download. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. I am not able to install migration assistant on my Windows 10 computer. I keep getting the message that I need to close down Edge but it is not open. I have installed and uninstalled migration assistant many times including shutting down my computer and restarting it again.

I would appreciate any help I can get. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Previous Next. Thagstrom Independent Advisor. I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

The first thing I would suggest to do is to repair the edge app. Another option would to click on "terminate" and then try the install of migration assistant if the above options don't work. Hope this helps! How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to Thagstrom's post on August 29, Thanks so much! I will try this.

I have tried about everything else. No problem. Let me know how it goes when you are able to try it! Andre for Directly Independent Advisor. Hi Peggy Are you migrating files from a Windows to Mac? Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed? Which version of macOS is installed on your Mac? Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Try running the file again. Hi Peggy I just wanted to follow up with you regarding my recommendations I noticed that you marked my answer as not helpful. It would be great in order for me to improve if you would provide any feedback as to why my answer was not helpful. Based on my previous experience answering questions in this forum, I try to provide a comprehensive answer that includes multiple options to fix a problem. In my experience, one or two options may not work, so I wanted provide you with the most common options available to fix your problem.

In reply to Andre for Directly's post on September 1, Thanks for Trying to help. In reply to Andre for Directly's post on September 2, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that it wasn't good advice, it's just that it didn't solve my problem. I am willing to try any and all suggestions and I really appreciate any help. I have tried so many things and nothing has worked so far. I am running Windows 10 Home version It was just updated a few weeks ago.

This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- Windows vista home basic 32 bit pl free